2017 DARE TO BE FLYAWAY TO WASHINGTON D.C.
Sponsored by The Museum of The Bible.
OFFICIAL RULES : FLY AWAY TO WASHINGTON, DC Dare to Be (January 28th, 2017) - EVENT SPONSORED BY MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE
Official Rules (flyaway sweeps type with daily entry, age 21 and above for travel)
No purchase necessary to enter or to win
1. Eligibility: DARE TO BE, INC "Dare to Be 2017 Washington, DC Fly Away" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to daretobe.com registered users who are legal residents of the continental United States (including the District of Columbia), are of at least 21 years of age at time of entry and have a valid driver's license. Grand Prize Winner is subject to proving eligibility, including verification of social security number. Employees, officers and representatives of DARE TO BE, INC, CHARLOTTE GAMBILL’S BELIEVE’S MINISTRIES, NATALIE GRANT, INC, MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE, their affiliates, their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee as well as any person who has won a DARE TO BE, INC or NATALIE GRANT, INC or MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE national contest or sweepstakes in the 2016 calendar year are not eligible. If Grand Prize Winner cannot furnish verifiable and valid proof of age within 48 hours after being notified of winning, an alternate winner may be chosen from among all remaining Eligible Entries received, in DARE TO BE, INC 's sole discretion. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All entries become the property of DARE TO BE, INC, NATALIE GRANT, INC, CHARLOTTE GAMBILL’S BELIEVES MINISTRIES, and MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE. Additional restrictions may apply.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes will be posted on daretobe.com, a website owned and controlled by DARE TO BE, INC starting at or around 8:00pm (CST) on August 9th 2016 and ending at 11:59PM (PST) on August 14th, 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How To Enter: To enter participants must be registered users of DARE TO BE, INC. Log on to daretobe.com and follow the links and instructions for entry. Participants must fill out the required fields on the Sweepstakes entry form to be entered into a random drawing ("Eligible Entry" or Eligible Entries"). Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms will be considered ineligible and void. All online entries must be received during the Promotion Period. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for a given day, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder and/or user of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant ("Entrant"). The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entrants may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Limit one entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Current subscribers to the DARE TO BE, INC email list may still enter by re-entering their email address in the sign up field.
4. Drawing: The Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random from among all of the Eligible Entries received. DARE TO BE, INC will conduct a drawing on August 15th, 2016. A representative of DARE TO BE, INC will contact a potential Grand Prize Winner by email. DARE TO BE, INC will make no more than two (2) attempts to email the potential winner over a twenty-four (24) hour period. Upon notification, the potential winner must confirm identity and eligibility, by signing and returning via email an affidavit of eligibility within forty-eight (48) hours of initial contact. If any potential winner(s) is unreachable, or if there is no response from any potential winner(s) (only two emails will be sent), an alternate winner may be chosen at DARE TO BE, INC's sole discretion. If an alternate winner is chosen, he/she will be selected randomly from the remaining Eligible Entries. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of Eligible Entries received.
5. Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize consisting of:
- 2 VIP Tickets to the Dare to Be event in Washington, DC on January 28th, 2017.
- Private tour of the Museum of the Bible with Natalie Grant and Charlotte Gambill on January 28th.
- 2 Round Trip Airfares to DCA or IAD on the airline of DARE TO BE’s choice
- 2 Night hotel stay at a hotel of DARE TO BE’s choice
- 2 Day Economy Car Rental with an agency of DARE TO BE’s choice
The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,000 total for 2 people.
The specifics of all elements of any prize in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by DARE TO BE, INC. Some restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize Winner and the travel companion of the Grand Prize Winner must be 21 years of age or older and must sign liability/publicity and guest/performer releases prior to travel. No substitution, transfer of any prize (or any part of the Grand Prize package) or cash alternative will be permitted, except by DARE TO BE, INC due to prize unavailability at time of award in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Unless specified otherwise by DARE TO BE, INC, no cash will be awarded. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by DARE TO BE, INC. The Grand Prize Winner must sign (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsors and their affiliates from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this promotion or the use or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (b) where permitted, a promotional release granting the right to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes each potential Grand Prize Winner's agreement to sign such release. The Grand Prize Winner must also complete all legal documents and return them to DARE TO BE, INC within two (2) business days after receipt of such documents. Noncompliance will result in disqualification of the Grand Prize Winner, and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining Eligible Entries, in DARE TO BE, INC's sole discretion. The receipt by the Grand Prize Winner of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local rules and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER (AT DARE TO BE, INC'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of DARE TO BE, INC which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. General Conditions: All interpretations and decisions under these Official Rules by Sponsors are final. DARE TO BE, INC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the nataliegrant.com website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE TENNESSEE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY OF THE CONTROVERSY REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
8. Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of DARE TO BE, INC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason Sponsors deem it necessary, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, DARE TO BE, INC will post notice on daretobe.com and conduct a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received as of the date of termination to determine the Grand Prize Winner. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
9. Winner's List: For a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: DARE TO BE, INC "Washington DC Museum of the Bible Fly Away", 4219 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215. All requests must be received by September 1st, 2016.
10. Release: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT, AGREES TO RELASE AND HOLD HARMLESS DARE TO BE, INC, MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE, NATALIE GRANT, INC, CHARLOTTE GAMBILL & BELIEVE’S MINISTRIES AND EACH OF THEIR RELATED AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IN ANY RESPECT.
11. Sponsors: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by DARE TO BE, INC and MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE ("Sponsor").